Saturday, January 21, 2012

Awesome Photography Sites for Newbie Photographers


I really enjoyed the research that went into my last post. For days I scoured the Internet uncovering diffferent photographers and their portfolios. Including a little bit of different categories of photographic work to get those inspirational juices flowing! I will continue to add to that list, but I also need to move on and share with you more of the goodies that are out there. The following are a list of websites I found myself going back to time and time again for tips to help improve my photography.


EXPOSURE GUIDE






DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL



EXPERT PHOTOGRAPHY



DIGICAM GUIDES.COM




MANSUROVS PHOTOGRAPHY












PSYCHOLOGY FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS



For a list of photographers and blogs I follow, check out this link: http://nikonnewbie.blogspot.com/2011/12/inspiration.html#en









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, say hello! I would love to hear from you.